Are you new in Sweden?

Here is some information that can help you.

Swedish Identity Card

If you are going to stay in Sweden for a year or more than a year, you need to apply and obtain Swedish Identity card for you to be easily integrated into the system, and to carry out normal activities.

Visit Swedish tax agency at the city you intend to live to be registered in the Swedish population register.

For more information, Visit the Swedish Tax agency to read more on the Swedish Identity Card.

[arrow_twitter_feed id=’184′]

Next articleSwedish Language for Immigrants


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here